Re: Byte magazines

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 44 , Oct 2, 2007
      Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

      > > Byte Magazines from 1980 - 1989. Is anyone
      > > interested in these, for the cost of shipping?
      >
      > There's enough interest in these, so I'm picking the up
      tomorrow. I'll
      > let the interested parties know which issues are present and missing.
      > Shipping will be media mail from 16803.

      I am generally not interested in computing mags of the 1980's, but I'd
      be intrested in any BYTE's which featured articles about CP/M or Gary
      Kildall. Most likely those would be early 1980's. Some of you recall I
      gave a CP/M talk at VCF-EAST this year, my interest is a follow up to
      that. If I get a chance to find BYTE article index on line, I'll see
      if I can identify specific issues, see if this makes sense to ask about.

      Herb Johnson
      retrotechnology.com blah blah
      Message 44 of 44 , Oct 4, 2007
        Have you ever successfully OCR'd a magazine before?