Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Club updates, events, and stuff...

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
      Evan,
      What is their timeline? It would not hurt to present them with a proposed
      agenda, I still think picking a date for a kickoff chat cannot hurt...how about
      the week of the 13th?
      Bill

      In a message dated 6/1/2005 12:02:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      evan947@... writes:

      > Great idea, but next week is too soon. We should begin our show planning *
      > after * we make more progress with the InfoAge people and the museum
      > concept. No point in decorating before we build our house.
      >
      > I definitely support merging VCF East 3.0 with the grand opening of the
      > MARCH museum. LOL, I'm not clear if you were suggesting that exactly, but
      > support it anyway. :)
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
        InfoAge didn't give us a timeline.  Their top goal is the radio museum stuff.  Everything else that will be located at the facility is secondary -- that includes us, various science organization offices, possibly a diving or transportation museum, etc.

        I don't mean that our part is a second-class citizen, just that the InfoAge people properly recognize that we all have jobs and other committments and stuff, so all they're asking of us is a reasonable and consistent effort.

        evan947@... writes:

        > Great idea, but next week is too
        soon.  We should begin our show planning *
        >  after * we make
        more progress with the InfoAge people and the museum
        concept.  No point in decorating before we build our house.

        >  I definitely support merging VCF East
        3.0 with the grand opening of the
        >  MARCH museum.  LOL, I'm not
        clear if you were suggesting that exactly, but
        >  support it
        anyway.   :)