Re: [midatlanticretro] Wow! Interesting museum visitor

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2007
      >>> According to the Wikipedia article on Celeste, it says that her son
      Ted Nelson and Holm are "estranged".. Hopefully that won't make it
      any more difficult to contact Ted. Also the husband is half her age
      and is an opera singer.

      Oh. Well, even if it's true, she and the husband obviously realized that
      I did NOT know ... plus they're the ones who brought up Nelson. So it's
      no big deal. They even gave me a couple of pointers about how to reach
      him.
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 2, 2007
        Evan wrote:
        >>> It's as if you, as a journalist, ran into Edward R. Murrow or Harrison Salisbury or someone. Wouldn't it be possible you'd be even slightly starstruck?
        >
        > Maybe ... so by that metaphor, are you telling us you're a Bollywood actor? :)

        I haven't done it in quite a while, but I was a professional opera
        singer for quite some time. And yes, I've also done film work.

        Peace... Sridhar