RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: chat

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      ...As long as you promise to play nice with John when our new site is ready.  Ya know?

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        Sorry everyone -- my reply (below) was confusing and didn't come out the way I meant it -- sounds kind of rude.

        What I meant to convey: Andy, yes, please do set up the IRC thing, and when our site is ready, it'd be great if we can integrate them together.