Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: MARCH PDP-11 exhibit, project update

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 1, 2007
      We also have an 11/40.
    • Herb Johnson
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 2, 2007
        "Herb Johnson" <herbjohnson@...> wrote:

        > On Sunday, Sept 30th, I visited InfoAge to take more photos and to
        > examine the PDP 11/20 system.

        I've added the photos to the Web page at

        http://www.retrotechnology.com/pdp11/

        ..as "interior photos".

        If someone would care to identify the cards in the 11/20, I've listed
        all the modules and keyed that list to the photo of the cards. Let me
        know if you are going to do this. You can simply send a list of
        modules and description, and I'll add it to the page with your name!

        Also there are photos of two 11/05's at our facilities.

        Herb Johnson

        Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 2, 2007
          At 11:00 PM 10/2/2007 +0000, you wrote:
          > "Herb Johnson" <herbjohnson@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > On Sunday, Sept 30th, I visited InfoAge to take more photos and to
          > > examine the PDP 11/20 system.
          >
          >I've added the photos to the Web page at
          >
          >http://www.retrotechnology.com/pdp11/
          >
          >..as "interior photos".
          >
          >If someone would care to identify the cards in the 11/20, I've listed
          >all the modules and keyed that list to the photo of the cards. Let me
          >know if you are going to do this. You can simply send a list of
          >modules and description, and I'll add it to the page with your name!
          >
          >Also there are photos of two 11/05's at our facilities.
          >
          >Herb Johnson

          Herb,
          That's a wonderful web page, thanks for the details. I learn a lot from
          your web site.
          Bill
        • Herb Johnson
          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 16, 2007
            I have word today from the person who provided the PDP 11/20. He will
            gather and send me additional documents and photos. He says "it will
            take some time". That's all I know, he simply acknowledged my request
            as I asked.

            Herb Johnson
            retrotechnology.com