Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Wow! Interesting museum visitor

  • Hex Star
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 30, 2007
      Shoulda gotten Holm to sign a vintage computer, bet that'd go for a lot :D
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2007
        >>> According to the Wikipedia article on Celeste, it says that her son
        Ted Nelson and Holm are "estranged".. Hopefully that won't make it
        any more difficult to contact Ted. Also the husband is half her age
        and is an opera singer.

        Oh. Well, even if it's true, she and the husband obviously realized that
        I did NOT know ... plus they're the ones who brought up Nelson. So it's
        no big deal. They even gave me a couple of pointers about how to reach
        him.
      • Sridhar Ayengar
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 2, 2007
          Evan wrote:
          >>> It's as if you, as a journalist, ran into Edward R. Murrow or Harrison Salisbury or someone. Wouldn't it be possible you'd be even slightly starstruck?
          >
          > Maybe ... so by that metaphor, are you telling us you're a Bollywood actor? :)

          I haven't done it in quite a while, but I was a professional opera
          singer for quite some time. And yes, I've also done film work.

          Peace... Sridhar