Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Wow! Interesting museum visitor

  • Timothy J Fagan
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 30, 2007
      LOL...

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: evan947
      Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 2:10 PM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Re: Wow! Interesting museum visitor

      --- In midatlanticretro@ yahoogroups. com, "Evan" <evan@...> wrote:

      > Hmmm ... good point. Luckily I can go into our Yahoo group archive
      and alter history!

      The deed is done.

      Sorry for my stupid message in the first place ... I am loathe to use
      the "go back in time and undo things as Big Brother" feature ... but
      as Tim pointed out, it was sorta-kinda necessary.

    • Hex Star
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 30, 2007
        Shoulda gotten Holm to sign a vintage computer, bet that'd go for a lot :D
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 1, 2007
          >>> According to the Wikipedia article on Celeste, it says that her son
          Ted Nelson and Holm are "estranged".. Hopefully that won't make it
          any more difficult to contact Ted. Also the husband is half her age
          and is an opera singer.

          Oh. Well, even if it's true, she and the husband obviously realized that
          I did NOT know ... plus they're the ones who brought up Nelson. So it's
          no big deal. They even gave me a couple of pointers about how to reach
          him.
        • Sridhar Ayengar
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 2, 2007
            Evan wrote:
            >>> It's as if you, as a journalist, ran into Edward R. Murrow or Harrison Salisbury or someone. Wouldn't it be possible you'd be even slightly starstruck?
            >
            > Maybe ... so by that metaphor, are you telling us you're a Bollywood actor? :)

            I haven't done it in quite a while, but I was a professional opera
            singer for quite some time. And yes, I've also done film work.

            Peace... Sridhar