Re: chat

  • ahm
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 01:40:23PM -0400, Evan wrote:
      > I tried just now and couldn't get the Yahoo Groups client to work
      > Anyone have suggestions?

      It might be easier just to use IRC.
      I'm sure everyone here has, or can get, an IRC client for their platform.
      I can even provide the use of a server (which isn't tied to any of the
      large IRC networks, and therefore immune to their politics).

      Andy
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        ...As long as you promise to play nice with John when our new site is ready.  Ya know?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
          Sorry everyone -- my reply (below) was confusing and didn't come out the way I meant it -- sounds kind of rude.

          What I meant to convey: Andy, yes, please do set up the IRC thing, and when our site is ready, it'd be great if we can integrate them together.