vintagecomputer.net update - IMSAI video and more.

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hi -
      I have updated my web site with some new information and pictures

      http://www.vintagecomputer.net

      The Community Memory Project
      The People's Computer Company
      Original Parody Cartoon: Fortran Man (with Billy BASIC)
      Core Memory for S-100? INFOREX Core Memory Controller with DATARAM installed
      Assembling IMSAI 8080 and Wonderbus Thinker Toys repair project (capacitor
      blow-outs)
      IMSAI 8080 and Solos / Cutter youtube.com VIDEO (more progress on the
      system Bill S worked with me to restore)
      Original Macintosh restoration project

      Bill
    • Timothy J Fagan
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 30, 2007
        LOL...

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 30, 2007
          Shoulda gotten Holm to sign a vintage computer, bet that'd go for a lot :D
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 1, 2007
            >>> According to the Wikipedia article on Celeste, it says that her son
            Ted Nelson and Holm are "estranged".. Hopefully that won't make it
            any more difficult to contact Ted. Also the husband is half her age
            and is an opera singer.

            Oh. Well, even if it's true, she and the husband obviously realized that
            I did NOT know ... plus they're the ones who brought up Nelson. So it's
            no big deal. They even gave me a couple of pointers about how to reach
            him.
          • Sridhar Ayengar
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 2, 2007
              Evan wrote:
              >>> It's as if you, as a journalist, ran into Edward R. Murrow or Harrison Salisbury or someone. Wouldn't it be possible you'd be even slightly starstruck?
              >
              > Maybe ... so by that metaphor, are you telling us you're a Bollywood actor? :)

              I haven't done it in quite a while, but I was a professional opera
              singer for quite some time. And yes, I've also done film work.

              Peace... Sridhar