RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Club updates, events, and stuff... - let's do the chat!

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      >>> A chat might be fun and be a good way to work up some enthusiasm
      True!  I tried just now and couldn't get the Yahoo Groups client to work in Firefox 1.04.  Even installed some Java plug-ins.  Anyone have suggestions?
      I'm not anti-Microsoft, but I hate to mandate its use to the group.  LOL, it's bad enough that I made everyone do Yahoo (which was selected for a logical reason -- wide availability, easy control, pre-built.)  It will no longer be needed when John finishes our new web site.  No pressure, Mr. Allain.  :)