Re: [midatlanticretro] Whoops, was Re: [not a] Winchester Disk Controller Card

    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2005
      Chris,

      This domain is in my list of restricted site as a place of 'known malware'.

      Jim

      --- chrism3667 <chrism3667@...> wrote:
      > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, billdeg@a... wrote:
      > > There are 34 connectors, just like the card I took out of a Model III.
      > >
      > > The board part number is 9120-0010
      > > The writing on the big chip is (on three lines):
      > > WDC ' 79
      > > FD1793PL-02
      > > 8327 16
      > >
      > > bd
      >
      > This is what I meant to post:
      >
      > members.chello.nl/h.otten/chipswd1793.htm

    • Chris M
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2005
        It was just a data sheet more or less Jim. If you'd like, I could e-mail it to you.

        Jim Scheef <jscheef@...> wrote:
        Chris,

        This domain is in my list of restricted site as a place of 'known malware'.

        Jim

        --- chrism3667 <chrism3667@...> wrote:
        > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, billdeg@a... wrote:
        > > There are 34 connectors, just like the card I took out of a Model III.
        > >
        > > The board part number is 9120-0010
        > > The writing on the big chip is (on three lines):
        > > WDC ' 79
        > > FD1793PL-02
        > > 8327         16
        > >
        > > bd
        >
        > This is what I meant to post:
        >
        > members.chello.nl/h.otten/chipswd1793.htm

        Discover Yahoo!
      • chrism3667
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 1, 2005
          ...and I've uploaded it to the files section as a Word document.
          Shouldn't pose too many problems...then again maybe it'll shut yahoo
          down!

          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Chris M <chrism3667@y...>
          wrote:
          > It was just a data sheet more or less Jim. If you'd like, I could
          e-mail it to you.

          > Jim Scheef <jscheef@y...> wrote:Chris,
          >
          > This domain is in my list of restricted site as a place of 'known
          malware'.

          > Jim
          >

          > --- chrism3667 <chrism3667@y...> wrote:
          > > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, billdeg@a... wrote:
          > > > There are 34 connectors, just like the card I took out of a
          Model III.

          > > > The board part number is 9120-0010
          > > > The writing on the big chip is (on three lines):
          > > > WDC ' 79
          > > > FD1793PL-02
          > > > 8327 16
          > > >
          > > > bd
          > >
          > > This is what I meant to post:
          > >
          > > members.chello.nl/h.otten/chipswd1793.htm

          Service.

          > Discover Yahoo!
          > Get on-the-go sports scores, stock quotes, news & more. Check it
          out!
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 2, 2005
            Chris,

            That's OK. I looked at it using Firefox on Linux. The default site for that
            domain is all p0rn.

            Jim