Re: [midatlanticretro] Whoops, was Re: [not a] Winchester Disk Controller Card

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2005
      ok, thanks. I will save this info. I have a lot to learn.
      bd

      Message 2 of 9 , May 31, 2005
        Chris,

        This domain is in my list of restricted site as a place of 'known malware'.

        Jim

        --- chrism3667 <chrism3667@...> wrote:
        > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, billdeg@a... wrote:
        > > There are 34 connectors, just like the card I took out of a Model III.
        > >
        > > The board part number is 9120-0010
        > > The writing on the big chip is (on three lines):
        > > WDC ' 79
        > > FD1793PL-02
        > > 8327 16
        > >
        > > bd
        >
        > This is what I meant to post:
        >
        > members.chello.nl/h.otten/chipswd1793.htm

      • Chris M
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 1, 2005
          It was just a data sheet more or less Jim. If you'd like, I could e-mail it to you.

          Jim Scheef <jscheef@...> wrote:
          Chris,

          This domain is in my list of restricted site as a place of 'known malware'.

          Jim

          --- chrism3667 <chrism3667@...> wrote:
          > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, billdeg@a... wrote:
          > > There are 34 connectors, just like the card I took out of a Model III.
          > >
          > > The board part number is 9120-0010
          > > The writing on the big chip is (on three lines):
          > > WDC ' 79
          > > FD1793PL-02
          > > 8327         16
          > >
          > > bd
          >
          > This is what I meant to post:
          >
          > members.chello.nl/h.otten/chipswd1793.htm

          Discover Yahoo!
        • chrism3667
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 1, 2005
            ...and I've uploaded it to the files section as a Word document.
            Shouldn't pose too many problems...then again maybe it'll shut yahoo
            down!

            --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Chris M <chrism3667@y...>
            wrote:
            > It was just a data sheet more or less Jim. If you'd like, I could
            e-mail it to you.

            > Jim Scheef <jscheef@y...> wrote:Chris,
            >
            > This domain is in my list of restricted site as a place of 'known
            malware'.

            > Jim
            >

            > --- chrism3667 <chrism3667@y...> wrote:
            > > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, billdeg@a... wrote:
            > > > There are 34 connectors, just like the card I took out of a
            Model III.

            > > > The board part number is 9120-0010
            > > > The writing on the big chip is (on three lines):
            > > > WDC ' 79
            > > > FD1793PL-02
            > > > 8327 16
            > > >
            > > > bd
            > >
            > > This is what I meant to post:
            > >
            > > members.chello.nl/h.otten/chipswd1793.htm

            Service.

            > Discover Yahoo!
            > Get on-the-go sports scores, stock quotes, news & more. Check it
            out!
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 2, 2005
              Chris,

              That's OK. I looked at it using Firefox on Linux. The default site for that
              domain is all p0rn.

              Jim