Very OT, part 2: mountain bike for sale

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2007
      Hey dudes.

      I'm allowed to go OT: because I'm the president, dammit! :)

      This time I'm looking to sell my bicycle. Men's Raleigh M50. Bought it
      three years ago, hardly ever rode it. Still has the prickly things on
      the tires, whatever they're called, but that proves minimal wear ... the
      tires need air and the bike could use washing, but otherwise it's in
      great condition. Looking for $100 firm.

      Pics are in the Craigslist ad:
      http://newjersey.craigslist.org/bik/424211061.html

      - Evan

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2007
        Craigslist rocks. Bought a nice couch this weekend, and then sold my
        bike to the first guy who came to look at it (of six serious inquiries).

        Okay, enough OT:. Back to geeky shit now.