garage sale finds

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2007
      three cool finds at a garage sale today, paid a total of $15
      $10 Atari 2600 6 switch with box and games
      FREE Tandy 1000HX in destroyed box.
      $5 Triplet Model 630-A Analog Multimeter, stamped as property of Control Data Corperation.

      sometimes i think this hobby is too expensive, then I look to times like this

      Joe
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2007

        Good job!

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2007
          At 07:57 PM 9/12/2007 -0400, you wrote:
          >three cool finds at a garage sale today, paid a total of $15
          >$10 Atari 2600 6 switch with box and games
          >FREE Tandy 1000HX in destroyed box.
          >$5 Triplet Model 630-A Analog Multimeter, stamped as property of Control
          >Data Corperation.
          >
          >sometimes i think this hobby is too expensive, then I look to times like this
          >
          >Joe

          Good to hear. It seems like a lot of people are doing summer cleaning. I
          have some new free goodies myself lately:
          MAC 128K (RAM problem to be fixed)
          MAC 512K (OK)
          MAC SE (Needs new internal battery)
          Apple III (bad power supply)