RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Nice picture from today

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 11, 2007

      The first picture (kids playing Atari) was taken inside our oft-mentioned “preview” room in the main InfoAge building (“the hotel”) … the second picture (11/20 on a desk) was taken inside room #3 (of 4) in our under-renovation museum wing in the second building (9032-C).

      Ping me anytime Dan if you plan to visit.  The more notice, the better, and I’ll give you the full tour.

      - Evan