Re: [midatlanticretro] Chuck Peddle at Vintage Computer Festival East 2007 Audio

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2007
      Thanks Bill! (And also big thanks to Bill Loguidice, of armchairarcade.com, who did the audio recording.)
    • Bob Grieb
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2007
        Bill,

        Thanks for posting Chuck's talk. I had heard of him,
        but didn't fully appreciate his contributions. Listened to the whole
        thing.

        Bob Grieb

        --- "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:

        > Chuck Peddle at Vintage Computer Festival East, 2007 Streaming Audio
        >
        > http://www.marchclub.org/audio/recording4.htm
        >
        > (sponsored by Degnan, Co and an ad for my Commodore poster to pay for
        > the
        > audio stream)
        >
        > Bill D

        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2007

          That was a great talk !
          There's a lot of interesting tidbits of info in there that was great to hear directly from Chuck Peddle.
          It was very good to hear the real story instead of only reading about it.
          I'm also glad the Radio Shack deal fell through, I think it was for the better.
          Too bad about the French :)

          =Dan
          [ Never put off till tomorrow, What you can do the day after tomorrow         ]
          [ Pittsburgh ----                     http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/    ]

          B. Degnan wrote:

          Chuck Peddle at Vintage Computer Festival East, 2007 Streaming Audio

          http://www.marchclu b.org/audio/ recording4. htm

          (sponsored by Degnan, Co and an ad for my Commodore poster to pay for the audio stream)

          Bill D

          No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.14/999 - Release Date: 9/10/2007 5:43 PM
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 12, 2007
            Yes, and thanks for making it part of the club website.

            Jim

            Thanks Bill! (And also big thanks to Bill Loguidice, of armchairarcade.com, who did the audio recording.)