Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: [was: Nice picture from today] now: sad MAC code 041800

  • Hex Star
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 10, 2007

      You can find out here: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=7748

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 10, 2007
        yes, but what does 041800 mean exactly?  which chip or section is bad?
        Bill

        At 05:34 PM 9/10/2007 -0700, you wrote:

        On 9/10/07, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
        >  Speaking of the early MAC sad face codes - what does it mean if you get the sad MAC with code 041800?

        You can find out here: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=7748

      • Herb Johnson
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 11, 2007
          "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

          > Herb was a surprise visitor at the museum today, and he took this
          > picture of three children enjoying Atari 2600 Pacman:
          > http://tinyurl.com/ytffhy ...

          ..but members have said the link is broken or incomplete.

          I've put it on my Web site until Evan puts it elsewhere (hint hint):

          http://www.retrotechnology.com/pdp11/MARCH_showNtell.jpg

          The rest of the page has some new notes and photos of the PDP 11/20
          exhibit in progress:

          http://www.retrotechnology.com/pdp11/

          Evan complimented me for visiting and doing some work for MARCH. I
          appreciate that, but any member can and should stop by our facilities
          and do some work, or help to show our exhibits on Sundays. Talk to Evan.

          Herb JOhnson

          Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA
        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 11, 2007

            Hey, that's a nice photo.
            Is that one of the new rooms of the museum ?
            It's looks real spiffy in there.
            I can't wait to visit !

            =Dan

            [ Never put off till tomorrow, What you can do the day after tomorrow         ]
            [ Pittsburgh ----                     http://www2.applegate.org/~ragooman/    ]

            Herb Johnson wrote:

            "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

            > Herb was a surprise visitor at the museum today, and he took this
            > picture of three children enjoying Atari 2600 Pacman:
            > http://tinyurl. com/ytffhy ...

            ..but members have said the link is broken or incomplete.

            I've put it on my Web site until Evan puts it elsewhere (hint hint):

            http://www.retrotec hnology.com/ pdp11/MARCH_ showNtell. jpg

            The rest of the page has some new notes and photos of the PDP 11/20
            exhibit in progress:

            http://www.retrotec hnology.com/ pdp11/

            Evan complimented me for visiting and doing some work for MARCH. I
            appreciate that, but any member can and should stop by our facilities
            and do some work, or help to show our exhibits on Sundays. Talk to Evan.

            Herb JOhnson

            Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA
            http://www.retrotec hnology.com/ herbs_stuff/ web site
            http://www.retrotec hnology.net/ herbs_stuff/ domain mirror

            No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.14/999 - Release Date: 9/10/2007 5:43 PM
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 11, 2007

              The first picture (kids playing Atari) was taken inside our oft-mentioned “preview” room in the main InfoAge building (“the hotel”) … the second picture (11/20 on a desk) was taken inside room #3 (of 4) in our under-renovation museum wing in the second building (9032-C).

              Ping me anytime Dan if you plan to visit.  The more notice, the better, and I’ll give you the full tour.

              - Evan

              Herb Johnson wrote:

              "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

              > Herb was a surprise visitor at the museum today, and he took this
              > picture of three children enjoying Atari 2600 Pacman:
              > http://tinyurl. com/ytffhy ...

              ..but members have said the link is broken or incomplete.

              I've put it on my Web site until Evan puts it elsewhere (hint hint):

              http://www.retrotec hnology.com/ pdp11/MARCH_ showNtell. jpg

              The rest of the page has some new notes and photos of the PDP 11/20
              exhibit in progress:

              http://www.retrotec hnology.com/ pdp11/

              Evan complimented me for visiting and doing some work for MARCH. I
              appreciate that, but any member can and should stop by our facilities
              and do some work, or help to show our exhibits on Sundays. Talk to Evan.

              Herb JOhnson

              Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA
              http://www.retrotec hnology.com/ herbs_stuff/ web site
              http://www.retrotec hnology.net/ herbs_stuff/ domain mirror