Looking for a 1.8432 MHz crystal in HC33 package

  • Bob Applegate
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9 6:05 AM
      Hi Gang,

      I'm getting an S-100 serial I/O card running, and need to find a replacement
      crystal. 1.8432 MHz. They are available in HC49/U and HC49 packages, but
      the PC board is laid out for an HC33. I can certainly use the HC49 with
      some short jumpers, but prefer to make this look like it would have been if
      it had been built in the early 80s.

      None of my usual sources for parts have turned up anything.

      Thanks

      Bob

      ___________________________________
      NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net
    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9 7:58 AM
        Bob Applegate wrote:
        > Hi Gang,
        >
        > I'm getting an S-100 serial I/O card running, and need to find a replacement
        > crystal. 1.8432 MHz. They are available in HC49/U and HC49 packages, but
        > the PC board is laid out for an HC33. I can certainly use the HC49 with
        > some short jumpers, but prefer to make this look like it would have been if
        > it had been built in the early 80s.
        >
        > None of my usual sources for parts have turned up anything.

        Bob,

        Check out this---> http://www.unicornelectronics.com/crystals.html

        Cheers,

        Bryan