Some PC Junior stuff available

  • Bob Grieb
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2007
      An engineer friend of mine used to work for IBM,
      and has a particular fondness for their products. Back when the
      PC was still expensive, he used a PC Jr, and had some friends
      who did as well. I think he now has either two or three complete
      systems, with manuals, disks, etc.
      These units were modified to have more RAM
      and have some other enhancements as well. I saw him recently,
      and told him about March. I think he would be interested in
      finding a new home for all of his Jr stuff. A sale would probably
      be preferable to a donation. I don't know anything about how
      much his collection might be worth, if anything, in terms of $$$.
      The items are located in Vt, but it might be possible to get them
      to the PA/NJ area.

      Please contact me if you think you might be interested.

      Bob Grieb

      Got a little couch potato?