Cool press for our museum neighbors

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007

      http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007709020388

      A few times I’ve mentioned NJHDA – New Jersey Historic Divers Association – as the InfoAge group whose museum space is adjacent to ours in the second building.  Recently their president, Dan Lieb, was quoted in the local daily newspaper.

    • Bob Grieb
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2007
        An engineer friend of mine used to work for IBM,
        and has a particular fondness for their products. Back when the
        PC was still expensive, he used a PC Jr, and had some friends
        who did as well. I think he now has either two or three complete
        systems, with manuals, disks, etc.
        These units were modified to have more RAM
        and have some other enhancements as well. I saw him recently,
        and told him about March. I think he would be interested in
        finding a new home for all of his Jr stuff. A sale would probably
        be preferable to a donation. I don't know anything about how
        much his collection might be worth, if anything, in terms of $$$.
        The items are located in Vt, but it might be possible to get them
        to the PA/NJ area.

        Please contact me if you think you might be interested.

        Bob Grieb

        Got a little couch potato?