RE: [midatlanticretro] First exhibits - was Your weekly "today at the museum" report

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 27, 2007
      I asked Fred about VB and Camp Evans. Fred says that in one of the oral
      history projects, a former Camp Evans scientist claimed that VB did
      visit once, but that's it -- no elaboration and no evidence. Next time
      I see Fred, I will ask him if the scientist is still alive and
      accessible, and if so then I'll contact him to see if there is any other
      information about VB's visit (when it happened, for what reason, etc.)

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 29, 2007
        A friend has asked if I can read some old files from
        zip disks that were attached to a Mac. The files are
        a combination of Quark (Express?) and pdf's. Anyone
        think they might be able to help? I'm guessing the
        files are 10-12 years old. Not sure.

        Thanks,

        Bob Grieb

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • billdeg@degnanco.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 30, 2007
          > A friend has asked if I can read some old files from
          > zip disks that were attached to a Mac. The files are
          > a combination of Quark (Express?) and pdf's. Anyone
          > think they might be able to help? I'm guessing the
          > files are 10-12 years old. Not sure.
          >
          > Thanks,

          I have a MAC/Zip set up if you have not already received an offer for
          assistance. Contact me directly if needed.
          Bill
        • Dave
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 30, 2007
            --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bob Grieb <bobgrieb@...> wrote:

            > A friend has asked if I can read some old files from
            > zip disks that were attached to a Mac. The files are
            > a combination of Quark (Express?) and pdf's. Anyone
            > think they might be able to help? I'm guessing the
            > files are 10-12 years old. Not sure.
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Bob Grieb

            If you're in a bind, you can send them to me in New Haven CT, and I
            can pop the files onto a CD for you...

            Dave Woyciesjes
          • Bob Grieb
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 30, 2007
              Thanks, Bill and Dave.

              I will ask my friend to send the media, then
              will be in touch.

              Bob Grieb

              http://mail.yahoo.com