TRS-80 Model 1 power supply/AC Adapter

  • Bill Pileggi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2007
      Does anyone own a TRS-80 model 1? An ex-teacher friend dumped a few items on me from his basement (most likely scavenged when the school tossed 'em out). There are 2 AC Adapters in the box. They LOOK like Model 1 power supplies. R.S. p/n 4000004. 19.8 VDC@350ma and 17VAC@1amp. 5 pin DIN plug. The mfr. dates are 1981 and 1984 - which tended to throw me off, but they may have been in production as replacements for a long time...Bill KA3AIS

      Surprise your friends with a FREE Juno Video Mail! Sign up today.
      http://track.juno.com/s/lc?u=http://ads.addynamix.com/click/2-2130421-177
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2007
        On Sun, 26 Aug 2007, Bill Pileggi wrote:

        > Does anyone own a TRS-80 model 1? An ex-teacher friend dumped a few
        > items on me from his basement (most likely scavenged when the school
        > tossed 'em out). There are 2 AC Adapters in the box. They LOOK like
        > Model 1 power supplies. R.S. p/n 4000004. 19.8 VDC@350ma and 17VAC@1amp.
        > 5 pin DIN plug. The mfr. dates are 1981 and 1984 - which tended to throw
        > me off, but they may have been in production as replacements for a long
        > time...Bill KA3AIS

        That is definitely the power pack from the Model I, also used for the
        Expansion Interface. The part number and specifications all match.

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...