Tomorrow AM @ InfoAge

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2007
      Hi all. Andy and I will be there tomorrow at 10:30am until around 3-ish. I think Jeff may come too. Anyone else want to help out? One of the projects will be to select computers from our collection to use in our first two exhibits. - Evan
    • Jeffrey Frady
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24, 2007
        I won't be able to come.  Other plans with the girlfriend.

        On 8/24/07, Evan <evan@...> wrote:

        Hi all. Andy and I will be there tomorrow at 10:30am until around 3-ish. I think Jeff may come too. Anyone else want to help out? One of the projects will be to select computers from our collection to use in our first two exhibits. - Evan

        Moderator at http://forums.palm.com
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 24, 2007
          might be able to get there.