Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: [not a] Winchester Disk Controller Card

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 9 , May 30 7:06 PM
      On Mon, 30 May 2005 billdeg@... wrote:

      > There are 34 connectors, just like the card I took out of a Model III.
      >
      > The board part number is 9120-0010
      > The writing on the big chip is (on three lines):
      > WDC ' 79
      > FD1793PL-02
      > 8327 16

      Looks like a floppy controller chip to me.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • Chris M
      Message 2 of 9 , May 30 7:35 PM
        members.chello.nl
        --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

        http://ripsaw.cac.psu.edu/~mloewen/B9/
        > Old Technology
        http://ripsaw.cac.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/

        __________________________________
        Yahoo! Mail Mobile
        http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
      • chrism3667
        Message 3 of 9 , May 31 5:00 PM
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, billdeg@a... wrote:
          > There are 34 connectors, just like the card I took out of a Model III.
          >
          > The board part number is 9120-0010
          > The writing on the big chip is (on three lines):
          > WDC ' 79
          > FD1793PL-02
          > 8327 16
          >
          > bd

          This is what I meant to post:

          members.chello.nl/h.otten/chipswd1793.htm
        • billdeg@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , May 31 9:02 PM
            ok, thanks. I will save this info. I have a lot to learn.
            bd

            Message 5 of 9 , May 31 9:02 PM
              Chris,

              This domain is in my list of restricted site as a place of 'known malware'.

              Jim

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 1, 2005
                It was just a data sheet more or less Jim. If you'd like, I could e-mail it to you.

                Jim Scheef <jscheef@...> wrote:
                Chris,

                This domain is in my list of restricted site as a place of 'known malware'.

                Jim

                --- chrism3667 <chrism3667@...> wrote:
                > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, billdeg@a... wrote:
                > > There are 34 connectors, just like the card I took out of a Model III.
                > >
                > > The board part number is 9120-0010
                > > The writing on the big chip is (on three lines):
                > > WDC ' 79
                > > FD1793PL-02
                > > 8327         16
                > >
                > > bd
                >
                > This is what I meant to post:
                >
                > members.chello.nl/h.otten/chipswd1793.htm

                Discover Yahoo!
              • chrism3667
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 1, 2005
                  ...and I've uploaded it to the files section as a Word document.
                  Shouldn't pose too many problems...then again maybe it'll shut yahoo
                  down!

                  --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Chris M <chrism3667@y...>
                  wrote:
                  > It was just a data sheet more or less Jim. If you'd like, I could
                  e-mail it to you.

                  > Jim Scheef <jscheef@y...> wrote:Chris,
                  >
                  > This domain is in my list of restricted site as a place of 'known
                  malware'.

                  > Jim
                  >

                  > --- chrism3667 <chrism3667@y...> wrote:
                  > > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, billdeg@a... wrote:
                  > > > There are 34 connectors, just like the card I took out of a
                  Model III.

                  > > > The board part number is 9120-0010
                  > > > The writing on the big chip is (on three lines):
                  > > > WDC ' 79
                  > > > FD1793PL-02
                  > > > 8327 16
                  > > >
                  > > > bd
                  > >
                  > > This is what I meant to post:
                  > >
                  > > members.chello.nl/h.otten/chipswd1793.htm

                  Service.

                  > Discover Yahoo!
                  > Get on-the-go sports scores, stock quotes, news & more. Check it
                  out!
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 2, 2005
                    Chris,

                    That's OK. I looked at it using Firefox on Linux. The default site for that
                    domain is all p0rn.

                    Jim