extra Okimate 10 printer black ink cartridge available --free

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2007

      I was digging through my storage down here in florida and found this -new in the box- black ink cartridge for an Okimate 10--still sealed in a bag--.
      I don't have the printer any more, so I won't be needing this.

      Anyone with a Commodore setup(thats what I had) that needs to refill their printer can have it for free, just contact me off-list.

      =Dan