Re: [midatlanticretro] Just in case...

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2007
      What time do you think you'll be getting there today? Barring any unforeseen circumstances between now and when I leave, I should be able to get there today.

      Thanks
      Joe

      If anyone decides to join me at the museum tomorrow, and you get there and the gate's closed, then just call my cell phone – 646-546-9999.  Planning to get there around 10 or 11.

    • Evan
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2007
        Just woke up, so close to noon.
      • Jeffrey Frady
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2007
          Work day?  Sorry I haven't been up to date on emails.

          On 8/4/07, Evan <evan@...> wrote:

          Just woke up, so close to noon.

          Moderator at http://forums.palm.com