Re: [midatlanticretro] [Fwd: Two IBM Display Station 4978 terminals avail in Connecticut.]

  • William Donzelli
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 30, 2007
      > I was going to get them. There are two. I'd be happy to give you one.

      These have been claimed - I am going to get them Wednesday. I probably
      do not need both of them, so I would probably part with one with no
      pain. Of course if one works and one is busted, GUESS which one you
      will get.

      --
      Will
    • Sridhar Ayengar
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 30, 2007
        B Degnan wrote:
        > If they work. They look pretty beat up

        I'm going to take them no matter what the condition. If you want one,
        you're welcome to it.

        Peace... Sridhar