[Fwd: Two IBM Display Station 4978 terminals avail in Connecticut.]

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 30, 2007
      Bill,

      These are the Series 1 terminals you were looking for. Should I go get them?

      Jim

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 30, 2007
        Jim Scheef wrote:
        > Bill,
        >
        > These are the Series 1 terminals you were looking for. Should I go get them?

        I was going to get them. There are two. I'd be happy to give you one.

        Peace... Sridhar
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 30, 2007
          If they work. They look pretty beat up
          bd

          > Jim Scheef wrote:
          >> Bill,
          >>
          >> These are the Series 1 terminals you were looking for. Should I go get
          >> them?
          >
          > I was going to get them. There are two. I'd be happy to give you one.
          >
          > Peace... Sridhar
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          -END-
        • William Donzelli
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 30, 2007
            > I was going to get them. There are two. I'd be happy to give you one.

            These have been claimed - I am going to get them Wednesday. I probably
            do not need both of them, so I would probably part with one with no
            pain. Of course if one works and one is busted, GUESS which one you
            will get.

            --
            Will
          • Sridhar Ayengar
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 30, 2007
              B Degnan wrote:
              > If they work. They look pretty beat up

              I'm going to take them no matter what the condition. If you want one,
              you're welcome to it.

              Peace... Sridhar