Re: [midatlanticretro] interesting aquisition

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2007
      > {semidocumented, dedicated Z80 boards}

      Since you are "seriously pre-retirement", I'd be interested in what you want
      to be in the next 5 years, or at least post graduation, whenever that is.
      If you'd say something on the order of engineer, then I'd say
      >> Invest in new technology <<.
      I noticed in the Jameco catalog that arrived yesterday that a new PIC
      Microcontroller system can be had for about $100, plus a PC (not too new),
      plus some free downloads. Cheap enough. Spend some money on your future.

      John A.