ISA Ethernet cards and 10Base T MAUs

  • Bob Applegate
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 7:15 AM
      At one point, I think someone (MARCH?) wanted some MAUs and cards I've got.  Since work/family
      have prevented me from getting to InfoAge, can I ship these?

      I have three sets of:

         * CentreCOM 210TS twisted pair transceivers/MAUs (call them what you want)
         * SMC ISA ethernet cards with AUI and 10Base2 connectors

      Plus one extra card.  These worked when I tossed the associated machines a few months ago.  Yeah,
      we still developed code on them until a couple years ago.

      If MARCH wants them, tell me the address to ship them to and I might get them out today or tommorrow.

      Bob