Re: CES 1985 Pics (Commodore)

  • bilherd
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 18 10:07 PM
      Yeah we tried to design them to have BOTH a bad drive and a heating
      problem 'stead of this wimpy one thing or the other.

      I'll have to come up with the captions for the pictures, there are
      some interesting characters there including the famous Yash Terakura.
      Also Greg Berlin, Hedley Davis, Ian Kirschman, and the unsung techs
      (or "lab trash" as I coined the phrase. It gave us something to fight
      about at the bar)

      Bil Herd