Re: [midatlanticretro] ot: Electronic components Central NJ

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 18, 2007
      > Does anyoen know of a place in central NJ with a good stock of
      > electrolytic capacitors?

      I'm not NJ, but how about posting H x W x L + Voltage + Farads,
      I might have yours in the ~100 I've saved.

      John A.
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 18, 2007
        Me too...I have a box or two on hand.
        bd

        >> Does anyoen know of a place in central NJ with a good stock of
        >> electrolytic capacitors?
        >
        > I'm not NJ, but how about posting H x W x L + Voltage + Farads,
        > I might have yours in the ~100 I've saved.
        >
        > John A.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        -END-
      • Jeffrey Frady
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 18, 2007
          I recommend Allied.  They are great, they have nearly everything.  We use them at my work.  They send us free pretzels/pizza a few times a year.

          On 7/18/07, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

          Me too...I have a box or two on hand.
          bd

          >> Does anyoen know of a place in central NJ with a good stock of
          >> electrolytic capacitors?
          >
          > I'm not NJ, but how about posting H x W x L + Voltage + Farads,
          > I might have yours in the ~100 I've saved.
          >
          > John A.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          -END-

          Moderator at http://forums.palm.com
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 18, 2007
            Really? That does it, I'm switching ... Digi-who?? :)

            >>> Allied ... they send us free pretzels/pizza a few times a year.