Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: TRS-80 (and in general hosting an archive)

  • Hex Star
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 17 7:58 PM
      If someone (this group?) eventually is able to get a server running in a datacenter I'll be willing to send them a copy of all the files I have as it'd be nice to have a high bandwidth datacenter server hosting the files...home ISP accounts don't exactly have the best upload bandwidth allotment but I do what I can :)