Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: making a 720K boot disk on a modern machine

  • Hex Star
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 17, 2007
      Bootdisk.com has a dos 5.0 bootdisk maker: http://s93616405.onlinehome.us/bootdisk/boot500.exe ...as for earlier versions of dos, check my server as it should have the dos versions somewhere (don't remember where off the top of my head), most likely on Downloads 2. But let me know if you can't find a certain version of DOS and I'll put it on the server asap. Connection info... (KDX or http may be most useful in this case as both protocols have facilities for doing file searches)

      FTP: ftp://kdxvcfa.dyndns.ws
      HTTP: http://kdxvcfa.dyndns.ws:8080
      Username: guest
      Password: guest