ADM 5 manual available

  • ahm
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2005
      Was someone here looking for an LSI ADM 5 manual?

      I no longer own that terminal but just found the photocopied manual
      someone sent me years ago.
    • madodel@ptdprolog.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2005
        Sorry if this is offtopic. This may actually be on topic depending on
        one's definition of vintage. I'm looking for an PowerPC 801 based IBM
        machine. Either desktop, server or Thinkpad. It has to be PPC 801 based,
        and I'm told these are really rare. I have an offer of a copy of OS/2 for
        PPC (which is equally rare), but need the hardware to run it. I was told
        that the 801 chip is the only one OS/2 PPC will run on. I know of very
        few people that have actually ever seen this combination (OS/2 running on
        a PPC), including many IBMers. So if anyone knows of anyone that either
        has one of these and wants to part with it for a reasonable amount, or is
        willing to lend it to me to use for 4 days in October, I would greatly
        appreciate it.

        Mark

        --

        From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

        Warpstock 2005, Hershey, Pennsylvania, October 6 - 9, 2005 http://www.warpstock.org
        Warpstock Europe 2005, Dresden, Germany, Nov. 18-20 http://www.warpstock.net

        For a choice in the future of personal computing, Join VOICE - http://www.os2voice.org

        "The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic State itself. That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group or by any controlling private power." Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Message proposing the Monopoly Investigation, 1938