FTP Access Is Now Available On My Server

  • Hex Star
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2007
      Due to the large amount of people who didn't want to use KDX to connect to my server and instead expressed interest in FTP access I have decided to set up FTP access to my server. You can connect to my server with the following details:

      Protocol: FTP
      Address: ftp://kdxvcfa.dyndns.ws
      Username: guest
      Password: guest
      Contributions should go in the Uploads folder.

      -OR-

      Protocol: KDX (for more information including client download links go here: http://haxial.com/products/kdx/)
      Address: kdxvcfa.dyndns.ws
      Username: None needed
      Password: none needed

      Enjoy and thank you for your feedback, it has been received and acted on :)