Re: [midatlanticretro] Anyone up for a computer movie?

  • BOYD BORRILL
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2005
      Hi Evan;
           I receivved my disks in the mail today.  I have to finish something for Sellam in the next few dsys and them I'll have the time to look at them.  I'll let you know what I think ofthem asap.
      Ray

      Evan <evan947@...> wrote:
      I'm serious: Jason Scott, a collector up in Boston, recently finished
      producing "BSS: The Documentary", a five-hour-long history project.  He
      began shipping the three-DVD set this week for $50 plus s/h.  But, since
      yours truly is the editor of Computer Collector Newsletter, he's sending me
      a review copy.  Good stuff!  My apartment is tiny but I'll bring the popcorn
      and beer if anyone feels like hosting a screening.

      - 725 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!
      - W: http://news.computercollector.com  E: news@...

      Pioneer Purveyor of Personal Processing Power