reply from David Ahl: Question about archiving old articles from Creative Computing

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2007

      I have some good news from David Ahl, see below.
      Basically he said March has approval for archiving material from Creative Computing providing we display credit to him and place a link to his website.

      =Dan

      [ vintage electrons are just as good    ]
      [ http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/        ]

      SwapMeetDave@... wrote:

      Hi Dan:
      I'll tell you the same thing I told Kevin: feel free to do anything you want with material from Creative Computing. It was originally put together for people to learn from and as far as I'm concerned if it can still serve that purpose, do what you wish. All I ask is a link to my web site and some credit for producing it in the first place.

      BTW, I might have told you, but I spent many years in Pgh; I lived first in Shadyside and then in Fox Chapel, and I love the city. I still have a lot of friends there at Management Science Associates, but I'm stuck here in NJ because my wife feels obligated to live near her mother.

    • Evan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2007
        Thank you Dan.