Big list of InfoAge updates from Fred

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2007
      Hi MARCHins. I got this message from Fred tonight, addressed to a few
      dozens people from various member groups, and decided to forward it to
      our list. Fyi, where he thanks MARCH after the numbered list of items,
      that's referring to a computer game night that I hosted for the kids
      this past weekend. Went very well -- everyone had fun and actually
      learned a few things. Fred made one typo -- I believe the kids painted
      THREE of our computer exhibit rooms, not two.

      Anyway, read below and enjoy ... Fred's right; the InfoAge campus looks
      better than I have EVER seen it in the two+ years since I first visited
      with Andy (that was spring '05.) Don't worry if some of the InfoAge
      internal lingo makes no sense ... the point is that the progress is
      awesome!!!

      - Evan