Re: M4775LL/a Stylewriter EtherTalk Adapter

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 8, 2007

      Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:
      > I don't remember seeing manuals that go back that far, but the
      legacy
      > systems software is here:
      >
      > http://www.info.apple.com/support/oldersoftwarelist.html

      This Apple Tech note: "Apple Legacy Product Manuals"

      has links to many legacy documents. Among the oldest are PDF's on the
      Apple IIe and IIgs.

      To search Apple's Web site for "legacy" information at, for instance,

      http://search.info.apple.com/

      which you can reach by using "advanced search" by name, you MUST check
      the box marked "Archive [] Include archive content in search". This
      used to say "content that was created prior to 1997", as is mentioned
      and shown in the "help" page for advanced search.

      I have a good number of vintage Macintosh Web links on this Web page:

      http://www.retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/m_point.html

      with specific links to Apple in the section: "Pointers to Apple.com"
      near the top of that page. My Macintosh home page is

      http://www.retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/mac.html

      which links to an FAQ, my sales pages, various informational pages,
      and my Web links page.

      Herb Johnson

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA