Kaypro II

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 3 5:37 AM
      I finally got a chance to clean up and check out the Kaypro II (1982) I
      recently acquired (thanks, Bill!):

      http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/Kaypro/KayproII.html

      Works good, thanks to disk images available from Dave Dunfield's site.
      The Kaypro II was the first commercially available Kaypro system, and had
      a 9" screen (80x24) as compared to the Osborne 1's 5" (52x24) screen.

      The rest of my Kaypro collection is here:

      http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/Kaypro/

      Anyone have a IV/83 or a Robie to spare? :-)

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • David Gesswein
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 12, 2008
        Is MARCH or anybody on the list interested in a Kaypro II? Somebody
        emailed me offering one for pickup local to me. Unknown if functional.
        If your interested I can either transfer at a future MARCH event or
        ship it if you pay shipping.

        From email:
        it's a KayPro 2 which seems to be in good condition. Apparently there's
        also a second box and some kind of monitor.
      • Sean Durkin
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 12, 2008
          Any takers yet?
          - if not, I've always wanted one!