Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: University of Delaware Computer Museum

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2007

      > Nice printer!

      Thanks...I thought that you'd recognize it.

      > Is the syllabus for the course listed online?

      Not anymore, I was advised to pull it from my site, but I will send you a
      copy.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 4, 2007
        Thanks.
        You're descirbing a TRS 80 Model III probably.
        Bill

        At 09:11 AM 7/4/2007 -0600, you wrote:

        That is a very nice display.  I remember using a TRS80 when I worked at one of our local colleges.  I can t remember the model off the top of my head, but it had the monitor and two disk drives, and I think even the keyboard built into a single unit.  I only used it a couple of times, this was in the mid 80 s.

        Jim K.

      • Jim
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 4, 2007

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 4, 2007

            It wasn’t a bad computer for the time.  I worked at training center for the college and most of the training was for child development and criminal justice.  We only had one computer the TRS80 and dedicated word processor.  That was also the first time I had to use a color copier, we would type documents on the word processor and if we wanted certain words in color we had to map out the word or words on a grid on the copier, and tell it what color to print in.  What a pain in the neck, my how things have changed since then.

            JK