Free Not Quite Vintage Software - Western NY

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      Please contact person directly, I received this from my web site, I do not know original sender:

      Name: Nick Email: nicoka95@...
      Phone:
      Preferred Contact Method: email

      Comments:
      Hi, I was wondering if you would know of anyone in hte western Ny area(with a computer museum) that would wnat some older/newer computer stuff. 5/1/4 diskketter holders/ Older software(some sealed) many copies of WordPerfect perfect office sealed(Novell version 1995) THere is a bunch older isa and older cards from realy early 1990's would hate to recyule it all. but running out of room at work and would like to pass it along. I have been saving what I can , but can't save it all. I know ther going to toss some of the software soon, so I was hoping to donate it to someone. If you would know of someone in the Western NY area it would be greatlly apprecaited. THanks in advacne, Nick