77-85 Commodore Stuff (mostly IEEE systems)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      ---I have some new CBM service documentation from the late 70's - mid
      80's. I will look into making this info available somehow. The list is
      now in the blog section of my site, vintagecomputer.net

      Commodore Service Manual (~350 pages on early PETs and peripherals, w/ a
      little VIC/C64 stuff too.)
      More Commodore Documentation

      ---I have also posted some CBM-related articles:

      CBM IEEE Drive Inventory / Repair Notes
      Commodore 2022 (3022) Printer Testing

      -Bill