Re: [midatlanticretro] Lots accomplished at InfoAge today

  • Jeffrey Frady
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2007
      I had a good time today as well as Rose.  Very productive day IMO.

      Glad to help.

      On 6/30/07, Evan <evan@... > wrote:

      Me, Jeff, his girlfriend, Mark, and Herb went to InfoAge today. Next week InfoAge is getting a two-week-long infusion of high school volunteers and one of their tasks is to paint our museum rooms.

      Of our four rooms in the second building (building 9032-A), one already has a coat of paint and was pretty much empty going into today. The other three rooms were packed full and do not have any new paint at all.

      So we moved as much gear as possible into the already painted room. We moved everything else into reasonably neat piles in their respective rooms, centered away from the walls, and covered with tarps. This ways the upcoming volunteers can paint our other three rooms, at least with one coat. Two is better but this way we will have at least one coat for each room.

      Then we can jump right to carpeting, which unlike painting I actually enjoy doing and does not take very long.

      Then we can build exhibits!!!

      More updates to come next week.

      - Evan

      Moderator at http://forums.palm.com
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2007
        On Sat, 30 Jun 2007, Jeffrey Frady wrote:

        > I had a good time today as well as Rose. Very productive day IMO.
        >
        > Glad to help.
        >
        > On 6/30/07, Evan <evan@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Me, Jeff, his girlfriend, Mark, and Herb went to InfoAge today. Next
        >> week InfoAge is getting a two-week-long infusion of high school volunteers
        >> and one of their tasks is to paint our museum rooms.

        For some reason, I thought your girlfriend's name was Mark... :-)

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...