RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Cebit 2007...

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
      I hate to break this to you guys, but those models are YOUNG, not very
      attractive, and -- by the way -- we do have a few women on this list who
      may not appreciate the comments.

      Sorry.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
        the girl on the left looks like an ex girl friend...

        > Well, I spotted both CBMs immediately. The Conspicuously Busty Models.
        >
        > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...>
        > wrote:
        >>
        >> > oh *now* I see there's a CBM PET in the picture. took a while to
        > find it
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        -END-
      • Greg N Shari (GMail)
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 29, 2007
          Then again My wife appreciated all 3 PETs very much lol.
          >:o)

          Greg and Sharon (Lucky Me >:o)  )

          > Well, I spotted both CBMs immediately. The Conspicuously Busty Models.
          >
          > --- In midatlanticretro@ yahoogroups. com
          > <mailto:midatlantic retro%40yahoogro ups.com>, Bryan Pope
          <bryan.pope@ ...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > > oh *now* I see there's a CBM PET in the picture. took a while to
          > find it
          >

          > /2007 5:57 PM

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Dan
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 30, 2007
            my apologies for getting carried away in the moment.