Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Cebit 2007...

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
      Aren't they both a PET ?
      Personal Entertainment Toy
      :)
      =Dan

      [ http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
        I hate to break this to you guys, but those models are YOUNG, not very
        attractive, and -- by the way -- we do have a few women on this list who
        may not appreciate the comments.

        Sorry.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
          the girl on the left looks like an ex girl friend...

          > Well, I spotted both CBMs immediately. The Conspicuously Busty Models.
          >
          > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...>
          > wrote:
          >>
          >> > oh *now* I see there's a CBM PET in the picture. took a while to
          > find it
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          -END-
        • Greg N Shari (GMail)
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 29, 2007
            Then again My wife appreciated all 3 PETs very much lol.
            >:o)

            Greg and Sharon (Lucky Me >:o)  )

            > Well, I spotted both CBMs immediately. The Conspicuously Busty Models.
            >
            > --- In midatlanticretro@ yahoogroups. com
            > <mailto:midatlantic retro%40yahoogro ups.com>, Bryan Pope
            <bryan.pope@ ...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > > oh *now* I see there's a CBM PET in the picture. took a while to
            > find it
            >

            > /2007 5:57 PM

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Dan
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 30, 2007
              my apologies for getting carried away in the moment.