Re: [midatlanticretro] Cebit 2007...

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
      oh *now* I see there's a CBM PET in the picture. took a while to find it
      bd

      >> ...showing off a PET 2001 with chiclet keys...
      >> http://www.wikihow.com/Image:Boothbabes-Cebit-2007-1807.jpg
      >
      > And Andy said that <em>I suffered from too much deadpan humor...
      >
      > John A.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      -END-
    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
        B Degnan wrote:
        > oh *now* I see there's a CBM PET in the picture. took a while to find it
        > bd

        If you click on the picture a higher-resolution one will be displayed
        which may help you to see the CBM PET better..

        Cheers,

        Bryan

        >>> ...showing off a PET 2001 with chiclet keys...
        >>> http://www.wikihow.com/Image:Boothbabes-Cebit-2007-1807.jpg
        >>>
        >> And Andy said that <em>I suffered from too much deadpan humor...
        >>
        >> John A.
        >>

        >> Yahoo! Groups Links

      • relayer
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
          Well, I spotted both CBMs immediately. The Conspicuously Busty Models.

          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...>
          wrote:

          > > oh *now* I see there's a CBM PET in the picture. took a while to
          find it
        • Dan
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
            Aren't they both a PET ?
            Personal Entertainment Toy
            :)
            =Dan

            [ http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
              I hate to break this to you guys, but those models are YOUNG, not very
              attractive, and -- by the way -- we do have a few women on this list who
              may not appreciate the comments.

              Sorry.

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
                the girl on the left looks like an ex girl friend...

                > Well, I spotted both CBMs immediately. The Conspicuously Busty Models.
                >
                > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...>
                > wrote:
                >>
                >> > oh *now* I see there's a CBM PET in the picture. took a while to
                > find it
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                -END-
              • Greg N Shari (GMail)
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 29, 2007
                  Then again My wife appreciated all 3 PETs very much lol.
                  >:o)

                  Greg and Sharon (Lucky Me >:o)  )

                  > Well, I spotted both CBMs immediately. The Conspicuously Busty Models.
                  >
                  > --- In midatlanticretro@ yahoogroups. com
                  > <mailto:midatlantic retro%40yahoogro ups.com>, Bryan Pope
                  <bryan.pope@ ...>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > oh *now* I see there's a CBM PET in the picture. took a while to
                  > find it
                  >

                  > /2007 5:57 PM

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Dan
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 30, 2007
                    my apologies for getting carried away in the moment.