Cebit 2007...

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
      All,

      While reading about "How to Organize and Run a Booth", there
      was a linked picture to the Commodore booth at Cebit 2007, showing off
      a PET 2001 with chiclet keys...

      http://www.wikihow.com/Image:Boothbabes-Cebit-2007-1807.jpg#filelinks

      Cheers,

      Bryan
    • John Allain
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
        > ...showing off a PET 2001 with chiclet keys...
        > http://www.wikihow.com/Image:Boothbabes-Cebit-2007-1807.jpg

        And Andy said that <em>I suffered from too much deadpan humor...

        John A.
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
          oh *now* I see there's a CBM PET in the picture. took a while to find it
          bd

          >> ...showing off a PET 2001 with chiclet keys...
          >> http://www.wikihow.com/Image:Boothbabes-Cebit-2007-1807.jpg
          >
          > And Andy said that <em>I suffered from too much deadpan humor...
          >
          > John A.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          -END-
        • Bryan Pope
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
            B Degnan wrote:
            > oh *now* I see there's a CBM PET in the picture. took a while to find it
            > bd

            If you click on the picture a higher-resolution one will be displayed
            which may help you to see the CBM PET better..

            Cheers,

            Bryan

            >>> ...showing off a PET 2001 with chiclet keys...
            >>> http://www.wikihow.com/Image:Boothbabes-Cebit-2007-1807.jpg
            >>>
            >> And Andy said that <em>I suffered from too much deadpan humor...
            >>
            >> John A.
            >>

            >> Yahoo! Groups Links

          • relayer
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
              Well, I spotted both CBMs immediately. The Conspicuously Busty Models.

              --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...>
              wrote:

              > > oh *now* I see there's a CBM PET in the picture. took a while to
              find it
            • Dan
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
                Aren't they both a PET ?
                Personal Entertainment Toy
                :)
                =Dan

                [ http://ragooman.home.comcast.net/ ]

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
                  I hate to break this to you guys, but those models are YOUNG, not very
                  attractive, and -- by the way -- we do have a few women on this list who
                  may not appreciate the comments.

                  Sorry.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 28, 2007
                    the girl on the left looks like an ex girl friend...

                    > Well, I spotted both CBMs immediately. The Conspicuously Busty Models.
                    >
                    > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...>
                    > wrote:
                    >>
                    >> > oh *now* I see there's a CBM PET in the picture. took a while to
                    > find it
                    >

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    -END-
                  • Greg N Shari (GMail)
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 29, 2007
                      Then again My wife appreciated all 3 PETs very much lol.
                      >:o)

                      Greg and Sharon (Lucky Me >:o)  )

                      > Well, I spotted both CBMs immediately. The Conspicuously Busty Models.
                      >
                      > --- In midatlanticretro@ yahoogroups. com
                      > <mailto:midatlantic retro%40yahoogro ups.com>, Bryan Pope
                      <bryan.pope@ ...>
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > oh *now* I see there's a CBM PET in the picture. took a while to
                      > find it
                      >

                      > /2007 5:57 PM

                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • Dan
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 30, 2007
                        my apologies for getting carried away in the moment.