OT: job opening at my company

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27 9:01 AM
      Hi guys. My company, Advantage Business Media, has an opening for a
      senior web programmer. The office is in Rockaway, New Jersey, where we
      have 100+ employees and publish several trade magazines. I don't know any
      details except that they need someone really soon. Forward your resumes
      to me if you're interested and I will send them to the right person in HR.
      Plus if you last for six months then I get nice little bounty. :)

      - Evan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27 11:46 AM
        Clarification: there are two openings, not one. The first job is for a
        Sr. IT Programmer, the second is for a "Creative Director" with a web
        development slant.